Birthday bash!

Ulang tahun gue tahun ini spesial banget menurut gue...
Alhamdulillah got a new job, new friends, higher salary, lotsa surprises, lotsa cakes, lotsa greetings that last year...

I celebrated my bday in Bandung, with all my fam. My mom cooked a very spesial foods, that was such a feast!
She cooked my fave foods, and she gave me 3 cupcakes, because she knows I deeply in love with cupcake.





1 night before, I watsapp'ed with my office mate, Yudha until 12am, and I asked, 'why don't you just go to sleep?', he said, 'I will wait until 12.05 to say happy bday to u', then he keep his promised. He made an edited photos, a cake with a happy brthday greetings...

I said thanks and went sleep. And tomorrow morning, i got 14 bbm with happy birthday greetings
it was WOW!
1 watsapp from Yudha, he said GOOD MORNING, as usual... :)

I got bday greetings too from twitter...










































Teruuuus, besoknya gue dapet surprise cake dari Nisa sama Mas Adam...



Daaaan sorenya dapet cupcakes dari Ditta n Dinar, aw aw aw... thankiiesss fellas! *hugs*
 And this is my fave part








Dear Allah... Thanks for everything, thanks for blessing me day by day, month by month and year by year... Thanks for surrounding me with all those lovely people for 24 years along...





Komentar

Postingan Populer