dumb assigments

Last week, me and a whole classmates got an assignment, that assignment quite made us crazy for a while. We must analyze about the drama script, the title was "THE MARRIAGE" by Henry James, I hate drama by the way so i hate doing this assignment. So I asked my friend to do this assignment, hu haha (evil's laugh). But I help just a little like edit and type (just for mine), hehe...

We do that assignment at my friend's dorm, because so comfort..
I took some photos of my friends
(duo poison snail's)
(Festy's silly face)
(Festy's boyfriend, lazy time)

(my boy, typed)
(big dictionary and a big hand)

(candid camera)

FINALLY WE CAN FINISH THIS ASSIGNMENT. THANKS TO FESTY, TARI, LATIFA AND ITA FOR THE ANSWER. I APPRECIATED IT! I SUBMITTED THAT ASSIGNMENT THIS MORNING. THANKS FOR MY BOY FOR HELPING PRINT IT

Komentar

Postingan Populer