what time is it?

Senin, 05 September 2011

one day with Latifa

For the 1st time, me and Ipeh (Latifa) hangout to Grand Indonesia, we were just walked around, no photoshoot, I was too shy that day :(
So we just looked around. Before we arrived at GI, unfortunately my sandals was out of fame *shit*, it was because Tosari bridge was full of holes. So i must extra careful, to not broke the other 1 hhfftt...
arrived at GI (we've lost, my bad) we had take a pee and then ate at Kenny Rogers, because the queue of Yoshinoya was out of mind and we had already starved.
 I ordered a quarter meal, roasted chicken with mushroom sauce, fusili salad, fresh fruit, mac n cheese and banana muffin.



and Ipeh ordered bolognese spaghetti and we both ordered iced tea


Overall, I don't really like kenny rogers, especially for their pasta, it did not al dente *yucks*. I'd never returned back. I'd pay 70k for my meals, and I should got the best.


But, i love that day!!! Hangout with best friend, how I do miss that moment :)






Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar