Random questions (part 1)

I got a bunch of random questions from http://fri-die.tumblr.com/page/64 (ghina's blog), and I thought it will be fun if I answer these too :D

1. Do you like chinese food? Chinese foods are good, but no pork please
2. How big is your bed? not big but its enough for me
3. Is your room clean? Yes, no dust anymore. I guarantee it for 1 week. LOL
4. Laptop or Desktop computer? Laptop.
5. 1000 feet above or below the ground? Above.
6. Do you smoke? NO
7. Does anyone like you? Maybe yes.
8. (on a bus) sit or stand? Mostly stand
9. Sleep with or without clothes on? With.
10. Who sleeps with you every night? My boyfriend's towel.
11. Do long distance relationships work? I don’t like LDR. The previous 1 was not work
12. How many times have you been pulled over by the police? Never
13. Pancakes or French Toast? Both
14. Do you like coffee? Very much
15. How do you like your eggs? omelete
16. Do you believe in astrology? Basically no, but if it’s come true I get amazed.
17. Last person you talked to on the phone? Tari
18. Last person on your missed call list? My boyfriend
19. McDonalds or Burger King? McD. Haven't tried Burger King
20. Number of pillows? Two
21. Last thing you ate? Instant noodle
22. Last thing you bought? Stationary and novels
23. What are you hearing right now? Rihanna ft. Eminem - Love the way you lie
24. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich? Have no idea bout this 1
25. Can you play pool? A lil.
26. Do you know how to swim? No
27. Favorite ice cream? Strawberry!
28. Do you like maps? Yes it’s interesting to see, but confusing.
29. Tell me a random fact? I need a new wallet
30. Ever attend a theme party? Never
31. Craziest place you’ve slept after a night of drinking? My bed, after drinking water
32. What is your favorite season? Summer, I love sun flares
33. What is the first music video you ever saw? Si Komo and Susan
34. Pick a movie quote: Russel : Good afternoon Mr. Fredricksen, my name is Russel.
35. Best friend’s name? Many.
36. How long have you known them? 3 Years.
37. Last time you laughed at: Last night
38. What time did you wake up this morning? Nine
40. Best thing about winter? Snow, maybe
41. Name a couple of favorite colors: Black, white and gray
42. How old are you? 21
43. What month is your birthday in? March
44. Has anyone told you a secret this week? As I remember, no
45. What are you doing this weekend? In Bandung, hunted a jeans
46. How many siblings do you have? 1
47. Have u ever got a crush on someone? Yes!
48. By the way, what is your name? Annisa
49. pearl or diamond? DIAMOND, girl’s bestfriend.
50. Who will take this survey? I dunno, maybe someone who reads my blog

Komentar

Postingan Populer