Go on with your life

U can't get all u wanted in your life, its called greedy, u have to choose.

Maybe I'm too naive to realized that we were never meant to be anymore. Although u always say 'I love u' like we used to be, but I felt different, it was not u...



I can't face it anymore, so I'm begging u stay away from my life. I prefer to forget u like I did 1 year ago. Honestly, it was so easy if u didn't come to my life again, and ruined my life. I want my normal life again, without thinking of u...

If u can't leave her, don't come to me, I don't wanna be badgirl who stole someone's boyfriend. And please, don't offer any relationship, even friendship. I don't want make something with u...
Don't offer any friendship... I'm fed up!

Go on with your life, bring ur apologize, bring ur guilty away from me.
I'm here, trying to be IKHLAS...

"pergilah kau...pergi dari hidupku, bawalah semua rasa bersalahmu..."

Komentar

Postingan Populer